10 Future Technologies That Already Exist from 10 to 1.
10. Printing human organs: 3D bio printer already capable of growing arteries. Hearts, teech and bones possible within 10 years.
9. Big dog: Dinamically stable quadruped robot was created in 2005 by Boston Dynamics, NASA an Harvard University.
8. Thought-Controlled Prosthetics: Pentagon´s DARPA is currently testing robotic limbs to be controlled by brain via an implanted chip.
7. Wireless Power: Systems that can deliver electricity to devices without the need for wires were showcased back in 2008.
6. Retinal implants: Researchers at Germany´s Tuebingen University successfully tested implants allowing blind people to see shapes and objects.
5. Hologram TV: with prototypes unveiled back in 2006, Japanese bradcaster NHK plans household holograms TVs by 2017.
4. Cloaking devices: using crystals and metamaterials, scientifics in the UK succesfully managed to make a paperclip invisible.
3. Hover Cars: Israeli company Urban Aeronautics currently testing unmanned aerial vehicle for battlefield evacuations
2. Exoskeletons: Exoskeletons that can enhance human ability to run, jump and carry heavy loads are into their final testing stages.
1. Force Fields: The UK molitary has successfully tested force fields (effectively electro-magnetic pulses) to protect military vehicles.